By Terry Kenakin
- Over 30 new figures and tables
- More human curiosity details to supply readers with old proof on pharmacology research
- New part on therapeutics to aid establish diseaes and drug treatments
- New part on new organic options proper to pharmacological study (i.e., platforms biology)
- New research sections prepared with ASPET and different overseas pharmacology organizations
- New assurance of pharmacokinetics and drug disposition
Read Online or Download A Pharmacology Primer: Theory, Applications, and Methods PDF
Similar molecular biology books
Designed as an available creation to uncomplicated clinical rules and their program in expert perform, Forensic Biology presents a concise evaluate of the sphere. Focusing exclusively at the technology in the back of the forensic research of organic proof, this e-book highlights the foundations, tools, and methods utilized in forensic serologic and forensic DNA research.
The advance of powerful preventive and healing measures to manage consuming and bodyweight comprises uncomplicated body structure in addition to cognitive and social psychology. the opportunity of molecular genetics to light up brain-behavior relationships turned obvious with the invention of the leptin gene in 1994.
During the last numerous years, new examine and advancements in research tools and perform have resulted in swift developments in forensic biology. making a choice on severe issues of information and new methodological techniques within the box, Forensic Biology, moment version makes a speciality of forensic serology and forensic DNA research.
This publication highlights contemporary advances within the box of biomaterials layout and the state-of-the-art in biomaterials functions for biomedicine. Addressing key facets of biomaterials, the booklet explores technological advances at multi-scale degrees (macro, micro, and nano), that are utilized in purposes with regards to cellphone and tissue regeneration.
Extra info for A Pharmacology Primer: Theory, Applications, and Methods
A Pharmacology Primer: Theory, Applications, and Methods by Terry Kenakin