By Lonely Planet,Anthony Sattin,Jessica Lee
Lonely Planet: The world's best shuttle advisor publisher
Lonely Planet Egypt is your passport to the main appropriate, up to date recommendation on what to work out and bypass, and what hidden discoveries anticipate you. stopover at the traditional wonders of the Pyramids of Giza, cruise the Nile to a waterside temple, or see the glittering unearths within the Egyptian Museum; all along with your relied on trip better half. Get to the guts of Egypt and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Egypt go back and forth Guide:
- Colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey in your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting time and cash and get round like a neighborhood, averting crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobilephone numbers, web pages, transit suggestions, costs
- Honest reports for all budgets - consuming, sound asleep, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, hidden gem stones that almost all guidebooks leave out
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra worthwhile trip adventure - heritage, paintings, literature, delicacies, etiquette, activities, politics, landscapes, natural world, structure
- Over 102 maps
- Covers Cairo, the Nile Valley, Minya, Luxor, Esna, Siwa Oasis, Western wasteland, Alexandria, Suez Canal, purple beach, Sinai and extra
eBook beneficial properties: (Best considered on capsule units and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps hinder roaming and knowledge fees
- Effortlessly navigate and bounce among maps and experiences
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook event
- Seamlessly flip among pages
- Bookmarks and fast seek capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to techniques' web pages
- Zoom-in maps and photographs
- Inbuilt dictionary for fast referencing
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Egypt, our so much complete advisor to Egypt, is ideal for either exploring best points of interest and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for extra wide insurance? try out Discover Egypt, a photo-rich consultant to the city's most well-liked attractions or Lonely Planet's Africa or Middle East travel guides, for a finished examine the entire quarter has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched through Lonely Planet, Anthony Sattin and Jessica Lee
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's prime trip media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic trip items, and a committed tourist neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally allows curious travelers to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations during which they locate themselves.